True or False
Once again a test of your knowledge of the bush and the animals, you need to tell me if the statements below are true or false:
1. Anti-venom is made from snake venom.
2. An impala can jump over a fence 3m high.
3. A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.
4. Porcupines can shoot their quills.
5. The African Jacana is a wild cat.
6. The collective noun for Giraffes is Walk.
7. One ostrich egg is the same as 24 chicken’s eggs.
8. Pythons kill their prey by biting them.
9. Butterflies migrate.
10. Tadpoles grow up to be frogs.
To answer just write the number then a T or F next to it in the comment section