- Two and a half hour transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Londolozi on request.
- 500KM from Johannesburg, an easy six-hour drive on National Roads.
- The Sabi Sand Wildtuin levies a cash vehicle entrance fee of ZAR190.00 per vehicle and ZAR50.00 per person in the vehicle as well as any individual arriving by air. (subject to change)
- Access by road through Shaws and Newington Gates ONLY
For a map to Londolozi CLICK HERE
By Air: Scheduled Flights
- Federal Air operates a daily flight from Johannesburg International Airport to Londolozi Airstrip, which is a five-minute drive from the camp.
- Daily flights between Johannesburg and Cape Town to Skukuza Airport.
As well as from Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Livingstone to Nelspruit and Nelspruit to Vilanculos
- Private charters on request
- Helicopter transfers on request
Privately owned aircrafts
- Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
- Complimentary transfers between Londolozi Airstrip and the various camps at Londolozi.