Londolozi is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park in the Mpumalanga (Lowveld) province, South Africa. There are many ways to get to Londolozi, a few of which we have detailed below for your convenience.
- Two and a half hour transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Londolozi on request.
- 500KM from Johannesburg, an easy six-hour drive on National Roads.
- The Sabi Sand Wildtuin levies a cash vehicle entrance fee of ZAR280.00 per vehicle and ZAR120.00 per person in the vehicle as well as any individual arriving by air. (subject to change)
- Access by road through Newington Gate ONLY
For a map to Londolozi CLICK HERE
By Air: Scheduled Flights
- Federal Air operates a daily flight from Johannesburg International Airport to Londolozi Airstrip, which is a five-minute drive from the camp.
- Experience the heart of the African bush with daily direct flights with Airlink from Johannesburg and Cape Town to Nelspruit KMIA and Skukuza Airport gateway to the Kruger National Park and the private game lodges.
- A short, small aircraft transfer connects you onward to Londolozi’s doorstep on Airlink’s Lodge Link service to the Londolozi Airstrip
- Alternativaley a 90 minute road transfer from Skukuza Airport to Londolozi is available on request.
- Private charters on request
- Helicopter transfers on request
Privately owned aircrafts
- Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
- Complimentary transfers between Londolozi Airstrip and the various camps at Londolozi.